Sponsorship and Advertising Information for International Table Tennis (ITTF) 2017 Challenge Series: Pyongyang Open
Paektu Cultural Exchange (PCE), in cooperation with the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) Ministry of Sports (the Organizing Committee), is seeking advertisers for the upcoming International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) 2017 Challenge Series: Pyongyang Open, which will be held from 2-6 August 2017.
The ITTF 2017 Challenge Series will consist of 5 days of competition. It will take place in 11 locations including Belarus, Thailand, Chile, Slovenia, Croatia, Brazil, DPRK, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium and Spain. The prize money being awarded to the participants in each destination will total a minimum of $35 000 (USD).
Profits from the event’s advertising, as well as the sponsored equipment and materials will go to support paralympian athletes within the DPRK.
Below, you will find a list of available options for which your organization can involve itself as an advertiser and ethical supporter of positive engagement in the DPRK through this tournament and its associated projects.
(Note: Sponsorship and advertising availabilities are actively being negotiated, so please contact us as soon as possible with potential interest or any other questions that you may have regarding these spaces: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Options for Sponsorship and Advertising
Event Title Sponsor
- Provide funding agreed upon with Organizing Committee in order for the tournament to successfully take place
- Brand name included in official name of tournament, i.e. “2017 ITTF Challenge Series, [Insert Company Name Here], DPRK Open”
- 12 surrounds* on main TV show-court(s)
- Logo in top position of Umpire and Assistant Umpire’s tables
- 2 floor logos on main TV show-court(s) and competition courts
- 2 logos for each side of nets (fully visible for TV cameras)
- Fully visible logos on backdrop for Press Conference and for TV interviews
- Logo and recognition on all official correspondence by ITTF International and the ITTF plus each Organizer of individual events on the Challenge Series in 2017
- Full-page colour advertisement in the Official programme
- 5 VIP passes and 10 complimentary tickets to the tournament
- 3 double rooms including transportation between the airport to the hotel and the hotel to the stadium, free of charges, at the official ITTF Hotel for the duration of your Open Championships
- Logo on banner at the public entrance of the competition hall
- Show room stand within the venue operated by Event Title Sponsor (minimum 40 square metres) – operators are given additional passes than those mentioned above
- Permission to sell merchandise with the official logos and trademarks of the 2017 ITTF Challenge Series
- Entitlement to a private VIP-room at each event if requested, furnished at the own cost of Event Title Sponsor
- Entitlement to hold 1 press conference the day prior the event, or at another convenient time
- Entitlement to have a 30 second advertisement on each session of the event on the large screen, if such is implemented
- Supplies specially-designed table for main TV show-court(s), tables for competition courts and tables for practice courts
- Responsible for printing the competition (non-TV show-courts) courts surrounds
- 5 surrounds on main TV show-court(s)
- Allowed to display up to 6 logos or brand names on the sides of the table, including 2 along each length and 1 along each width
Sport Floor Supplier
- Supply necessary materials to cover flooring beneath the main TV show-court(s), competition tables, and practice tables
- Number of surrounds as agreed upon with Organizing Committee
- Visibly branded sport flooring
- Provide brand marketing materials and information for court surrounds
- Provide funding as agreed upon with Organizing Committee
- Surrounds are visible to audience members and participants, as well as during TV coverage (~9 currently available per court)
For more information, quotes or estimates on advertising please contact us at email@example.com.
(Image Source: DPRK Today)