We are always searching for skilled and like-minded people who share our passion and the work we do with the DPRK. We aim to foster understanding with the DPRK through the development of various sustainable projects, utilizing our unique relationships, while maintaining exceptional honesty and transparency standards.
If you want to be close to the action and the exciting new developments on the Korean peninsula, this is as close as you are going to get. We offer a variety of remote and on-site positions, both full-time and part-time, with flexible schedules and benefits packages.
Our internships typically last 3 to 6 months, are flexible and are on a rolling basis. Following the internship period, we can also provide recommendation letters and an internship certificate if required. Successful interns are encouraged to apply with Paektu Group for full-time positions, if positions are available. It is possible to apply up to a year in advance for internship positions. Candidates for on-site internship positions have the option to begin working remotely in a minimal capacity in order to familiarize themselves with Paektu Cultural Exchange. Applicants should state their language proficiency levels in their resumes.
Now accepting applications for remote interns and interns in our new Dandong office!
Deadline to apply for a Summer-Fall internship is June 1st.
Junior Office Manager – Dandong, China
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about these positions.
Paektu Cultural Exchange (PCE) under (Paektu Group) is a Canadian social enterprise based in China, dedicated to facilitating cooperation, trade, investment, and cross-cultural exchanges between the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) and international organizations, businesses, and individuals to promote greater understanding and regional peace.
PCE’s Past and Current Projects:
– Organized and planned the 2013 and 2014 Dennis Rodman official delegation visits to the DPRK
– Organized the 2014 international basketball match between the DPRK national basketball team and former NBA players (including Dennis Rodman) and the 2016 Pyongyang International Friendship Ice Hockey Exhibition (PIFIHE)
– Historical restoration projects in collaboration with the Dutch Royal Family’s Prince Claus Fund 2014, 2015, 2016
– Hosting official delegation visits to the DPRK involving public figures, organizations such as: the Asia Society Patrons (New York), the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), and various university and academic exchange programs
– Student exchanges from Kim Il Sung University to Cambridge University and Yanbian University (China).
– Photography and documentary film-making projects
– Charitable projects supporting the deaf, blind and physically / intellectually disabled
– Trade and investment research, business delegations, matchmaking and investment seminars and delegations
– Tourism, and cultural exchanges involving music, food, film, and sports exchanges